(This is regarding the MW horse show in August, but can be used as general overview for future shows as well).
Here is some information for you regarding the upcoming show on Friday, August 26.
- The show starts at 5:30.
- Riders must arrive by 4:45 to pick up your show number and pay the fees. Classes are $20 each.
- Riders are expected to wear proper show attire. Please don’t go out a spend a bunch of money! Let Allison know if you have any questions though
a. tall boots or paddock boots with half chaps
b. beige britches with a belt (if you don’t have belt loops no belt required)
c. navy blue or white polo shirt tucked in
d. helmet with hair either tucked completely up or neatly braided
e. black gloves
- Payment will be due when you arrive and collect your show number.
- Visitors/guests are welcome.
- NO PETS
- We will need volunteers to help with registration. A sign up will go out shortly.
- Parking is on the diagonal along the driveway. If you need an exception for handicapped parking at the ring, please reach out to Allison.
- There will be a pizza dinner fundraiser. We will need parents willing to help with that.
For any questions, see Allison.